Hemp is now legal in the U.S. And the most lucrative opportunity resulting from this legalization is with hemp-derived CBD products. Cannabis market researcher Brightfield Group projects that the U.S. hemp CBD market will total $22 billion by 2022. A more conservative estimate comes from investment firm Piper Jaffray, which forecasts annual U.S. hemp CBD sales of close to $15 billion by 2023.
In fighting cancer, for example, CBD provides an antitumor effect that promotes the death of tumor cells in leukemia and colon cancer. Another study showed that this phytocannabinoid can aid in stopping the spread of cancer cells in the case of cervical cancer.
High-flying and volatile cannabis stocks have caught the attention of both the Main street and Wall Street this year.For investors ready to jump on the hemp CBD bandwagon, there are a few potential stocks to consider buying at these levels.
CV Sciences, Inc. (OTC :CVSI) operates two distinct business segments: a consumer product division focused on manufacturing, marketing and selling plant-based CBD products to a range of market sectors; and a drug development division focused on developing and commercializing novel therapeutics utilizing CBD. The Company’s PlusCBD™ Oil is the top-selling brand of hemp-based CBD on the market, according to SPINS, the leading provider of syndicated data and insights for the natural, organic and specialty products industry. CV Sciences, Inc. has primary offices and facilities in San Diego, California. Additional information is available from OTCMarkets.com or by visiting www.cvsciences.com.
Recent Company Highlights:
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Expanded Distribution of its industry-dominating PlusCBD™ Oil brand With The Kroger Co.
- CV Sciences, Inc. Expands Operations with New Production and Warehousing Facility to Support Worldwide Growth Opportunities
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Commitment to More Than 500 Acres of U.S. Hemp Production for 2019
- CV Sciences’ PlusCBD Oil™ Used in First Study Examining Clinical Benefit of CBD for Patients with PTSD
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Distribution Expansion Into Food, Drug and Mass Channels
Sun Kissed Industries, Inc. (OTC: SKDI) is dedicated to producing and selling premium CBD oil & isolate to service the exploding CBD products industry. The Company works exclusively with hemp cultivation companies to process the crude oil and refine it into a highly purified form.
Last week, the company announced the Signing of a Letter of Intent (the “LOI”) to acquire Hakuna Supply/Products Group, Inc. (“Hakuna” or “Hakuna Supply”), a premier revenue-generating CBD-based products company located in California with over 110 established retail distribution partners across over 20 states in the domestic US market.
“This is the deal we have been hunting to thrust Sun Kissed onto the global CBD products market stage in a major way,” commented Carl Grant, Sun Kissed CEO. “Hakuna is a well-respected private market leader in CBD-based products with a massive well-established distribution footprint. The company is already a major player in the space with considerable reach and will deliver over a million dollars in immediate revenue for Sun Kissed on a forward basis.”
Hakuna offers award-winning high-end CBD-based products, including CBD Hemp Roast Coffees, CBD Coffee Bundles, CBD Tea Bundles, CBD Drink Drops, CBD Gummies, CBD Flower, a range of premium CBD Teas, and other premium products.
- Hakuna Supply received the DOPE Magazine Best New Product award for Southern California in the non-cannabis/non-tech category in 2017
- Hakuna’s coffee is currently nominated for “Best Hemp-Derived CBD Product” by the California cannabis awards
The LOI represents an agreement to pursue a transaction in which 100% of the issued and outstanding shares of Hakuna will be purchased through a definitive stock purchase agreement by Sun Kissed on or before November 22, 2019.
Kona Gold Solutions, Inc. (OTC: KGKG), a Delaware Corporation, has created wholly owned subsidiaries, Kona Gold LLC, HighDrate, LLC, and Gold Leaf Distribution, LLC. Kona Gold, LLC has developed a premium Hemp Infused Energy Drink line; please visit the Company’s website at www.konagoldhemp.com. HighDrate, LLC has developed the beverage industry’s first CBD Energy Water, available in 4 delicious flavors; please visit the Company’s website at www.highdrateme.com. Gold Leaf Distribution, LLC was created to fill the Company’s distribution needs in markets it wants to quickly enter. The Companies are located on the east coast of Florida in Melbourne.
Recent Company Highlights:
- Kona Gold Solutions, Inc. Announces Partnership with the American Breast Cancer Foundation
- Kona Gold Solutions, Inc. Expands Distribution of its Hemp and CBD Beverages into Alabama, Arizona, Iowa, and Utah
- Kona Gold Solutions, Inc has Record Quarter on Revenue of over $720,000
- Kona Gold Solutions, Inc. Signs Distribution Agreement with H & M Wagner & Sons Foodservice
- Kona Gold Solutions, Inc. Continues National Growth with 15 New Distributors in 14 States
- Kona Gold Solutions, Inc. Launches New Flavors of its Popular Hemp Energy Drinks
- Kona Gold Solutions, Inc. Begins Production of its New Hemp Energy Drink and CBD Energy Water Flavors
New Age Beverages Corporation (NASDAQ: NBEV) is a Colorado and Utah-based healthy products company dedicated to educating and inspiring consumers to “live healthy”. The Company is the only omni-channel company with access to traditional retail, e-commerce, direct-to-consumer, and medical channels across 60 countries around the world. New Age is also the only one-stop-shop of healthy beverages and includes the brands Nestea, Illy Coffee, Volvic, Tahitian Noni, TeMana, Búcha Live Kombucha, XingTea, Marley, and others. New Age competes in the growth segments of the >$1 trillion-dollar non-alcoholic beverage industry and has become one of the largest non-alcoholic beverage companies, one of the largest healthy beverage companies, and one of the fastest growing in the world over the past three years.
The Company operates the websites www.newagebev.com, www.morinda.com, www.bwrgroup.com, www.mybucha.com, www.xingtea.com, www.drinkmarley.com, www.nhancedcbd.com, and www.cocolibre.com.
New Age has exclusively partnered with the world’s 5th largest water charity, WATERisLIFE, to end the world water crisis with the most innovative technologies available. Donate at WATERisLIFE.com to help us #EnditToday.
Recent Company Highlights:
- New Age Beverages achieved record sales, with net revenue reaching $66.3 million versus a prior year of $13.4 million, a growth of 397%
- New Age Beverages Closes Brands Within Reach Acquisition
- New Age Signs Agreement To Expand Marley+CBD Globally
- New Age Launches CBD Line In Hong Kong, China, its first major international expansión
- New Age Launches Noni+Collagen in China with $600,000 in Revenue in the 1st 3 Days
- New Age Beverages Corporation Expands Búcha(R) Live Kombucha Nationally With 7-Eleven
Elev8 Brands, Inc. (OTC: VATE) specializes in the development and marketing of products for the fitness and wellness markets. The company is founded on the basis of creating high-quality, sustainable, products for health-conscious consumers. Elev8 Hemp LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Elev8 Brands, Inc. which focuses on the development and marketing of hemp-based products including hemp coffee, hemp tea, and in the development stages of its hemp cold brew. Zoe CBD, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Elev8 Brands, Inc. which focuses on the development and marketing of the highest quality CBD Products. Elev8 Hemp has access to some of the best extractors and manufacturers in the industry resulting in a plug and play experience for those wanting to create their own brand. Blessed Bean Coffee, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Elev8 Brands, Inc. Blessed Bean Coffee focuses on roasting a private labeling coffee and tea for Companies and is Elev8 Hemp’s roaster.
Recent Company Highlights:
- Elev8 Brands Inc. Introduces New CBD Whole Bean Coffee And Single Serve Hemp Coffee
- Elev8 Hemp Reorders 100,000 CBD Tea Bottles
- Elev8 Brands, Inc.’s Hemp Coffees and Teas Surpass 93% Growth In Brick and Mortar Sales
- Elev8 Hemp Signs Three New Distributors
- Elev8 Hemp Expands Even Further, Signs 2 New Distribution Agreements
- Elev8 Hemp Continues Incredible Expansion, Signs New Distribution Agreement With Outwest505